- Construction- Helps build homes within the community.
- Church Relations Committee - Helps bring together members of the faith community to help Habitat through volunteers, prayers and financial support.
- Family Selection Committee - Makes home visits and interviews qualified families and then makes recommendations.
- Fundraising Committee - Plans and coordinates fundraisers and events to benefit Midland Habitat.
- Home Sponsorship Committee - Helps get homes sponsorships from companies, foundations and members of the community.
- Land Acquisitions & Infrastructure - Helps Habitat in locating and acquiring land either through purchase or donation that is suitable for residential building.
- ReSTORE Operations Committee - Helps with operation of the ReStore by setting policy and procedures.
- ReSTORE Workers - Assists in the ReStore with sales, stocking, pricing and other areas where help is needed.
- Odessa Committee - Acts as a liaison between Habitat and community leaders in Odessa and Ector County. Help increase awareness of Habitat in Odessa.